||In the world of business some projects gain management support and fly, making an enormous difference to the success a company has in the market place, whilst other projects crash and burn, whilst still radiating heat from the printer. At times it is not the potential of the project that determines whether or not it gains support, but how it is presented.
Ten winning guidelines for successful business analysis
- Tell a story.
- Take ambiguity, make certainty.
- Make the invisible, visible.
- Don't confuse the story with the detail.
- Enough is enough.
- Analyse your audience, one medicine does not cure all.
- It's your client's project, but your outcome.
- Methodology is a toolkit not a process, choose wisely.
- Mirror what is good.
- A problem shared, is a problem halved.